Admissions for Toddlers and Primary (Age One through Kindergarten)
- Come for a Tour! Call Sara at 727-866-1901 to schedule a personalized tour. Tours begin at 9:00am or 9:30am and are held several days a week.
- For applicants who are four and five years of age, we will schedule a time for your child to visit a classroom and work with our students and teachers. This will help all of us – school and family – to ensure that we are the right school for your child.
- Once you have decided on Alegria for your child, you may submit the Enrollment Contract and non-refundable Registration Fee to hold a place for your child. If no spots are available, you may submit your information to be placed on the waitlist.
- 2019 – 2020 Contract
- Child Health & Dev Form (3 years +)
- Release for Emergency Care form
- Flu Brochure
- Child Enrollment Record
- Know Your Child’s Daycare Center
- Infant/Toddler Health & Dev Form (12-36 months)